2. What are cookies? Cookies are small data files that are placed on your device when you visit our website. They allow us to remember your preferences and personalize your experience on our website.
3. Types of cookies we use We use different types of cookies on our website, including:
• Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and cannot be switched off in our systems. They enable you to navigate around the website and use its features.
• Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as which pages are visited most often. They do not collect any personal data and the information they collect is anonymous.
• Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your language or region) and provide enhanced features. They may also be used to provide you with more personalized content.
• Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.